Technical Recruiter - Remote
We are seeking a number of Technical Recruiters to join JP Morgan on an initial 6 months contract with the opportunity to convert to permanent if of interest.
JP Morgan is building the EMEA Technology Sourcing & Research Team to support the local strategic hub and key locations across the region. You will be sourcing and developing a diverse talent pipeline for the immediate and future hiring needs and identifying market trends and themes to impact the wider recruiting strategy.
Your focus will be aligned to developing and pipelining talent to one of JP Morgan's UK locations; London, Bournemouth or Glasgow for the banks Associate Software Engineer hiring needs.
*This role will allow for remote working following the return to the office but you may be required to attend the Glasgow office 1 or 2 times per month*
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establish a partnership with the Recruiting Partner supporting EMEA Associate Software Engineering
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github)
- Develop talent pipeline strategy for future hiring needs
- Measuring & driving success rates for the team
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Interviewing and assessing candidates
- Candidate development from identification through to interviews with the business
- Partner with the recruiter to understand demand and decide the hiring approach
- Identify opportunities in the market, including new approaches/talent pools and present to key stakeholders
Experience we are looking for:
- Experience of in-house or working within a search environment focused on technology talent
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of direct sourcing strategies e.g. (Boolean, X-Ray, referral generation, direct candidate approach) to proactively build candidate pipelines.
- Ability to work with applicant tracking systems, resume databases, and excel spreadsheets.
- Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with individuals actively and passively seeking a new position
- Think creatively and innovatively about how to do things better
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree in HR or Business Administration (or related field experience) preferred.